“Enhancing EQ for Attaining Professional Heights”
30th March 2017and 31st March 2017
A workshop on above mentioned theme organized in which 150 students from Pacific Dental College participated.
The workshop was conducted by Prof. Harvinder Soni, Head of the Department of Human Resource Management.
The participants benefited from the workshop in the following areas:
- Understanding of the importance of using Emotional Intelligence
- Learning practical tools and skills for communicating effectively, assertively, and collaboratively.
- Developing the ability to create an environment for productive work relationships
- How to guide responses to difficult and challenging situations
- The ability to self-motivate while tempering negative responses
- Team communication skills for running effective meetings, decision-making, and creative problem-solving.
- The confidence to deal with resistance and negativity
- The ability to demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation, and commitment to results.
The major attractions of the workshop were:-
· Experiential Learning
· Focus on developing EQ for success in professional life
· Practice- based methodology including management games & exercises.