10th International Seminar
Economics on Sustainable Development for Wholesome Life
Biratnagar , Nepal
21-22 November 2015
Pacific Academy of Higher Education and Research University in collaboration with International Research Institute of Relative Economics (IRIRE) organized a two days international conference in Biratnagar, Nepal on 21st and 22nd November, 2015. The conference involved 5 technical sessions to discuss the key issues of Relative Economics. The conference was inaugurated on 21st of November, 2015 in the pious presence of Acharya Shri Mahashramanji and was chaired by Prof. B.P. Sharma, Honorable President of Pacific Academy of Higher Education and Research University. The conference included discussion and actions plan on 51 key areas and 7 major projects which would lead to development at global level.
The motto of the conference was to create welfare oriented economics across the globe so as to provide a balanced life to every citizen of the country. Dr. Madhu Yogi, Mr. Narendra Singh Chawda, CA Disha Fattawat, Dr. Subhash Sharma and Dr. Kulvinder Kaur Gujral participated in the conference representing the university. Following dignitaries graced the event with their presence:
· Sh. Shankar Prasad Koirala, Ex-Finance Minister, Nepal
· Sh. S. Shekher, Cheif Justice, Session Court, Morang District, Nepal
· Ms. Rajlaxmi Golcha, MP, Govt. of Nepal
· Muni Akshay Prakash ji
· Sh. Shanti Lal Bramecha, President, IRIRE
· Sh. Bajrang Jain, Secretry & Coordinator, IRIRE
· Col. Mithilesh Dixit, VC, Career Point University, Kota
Prof. B.P. Sharma addressed the conference came out with the following actions plans be worked upon with immediate effect -
1. Identification of various micro-projects for investment purposes for creating new entrepreneurs.
2. Inviting research work from various professors, Research Scholars and universities related major national and international policies.
3. Research on new agriculture viable projects to initiate by new entrepreneurs.
4. Create an Incubation Centre to decide the venture capital to promote domestic entrepreneurs.
Col. Mithilesh Dixit, Vice Chancellor, Career Point University Kota, emphasized on taking up UGC, ICSSR projects also, and apart from it various project based on sustainable development for the country.
Sh. Bajrang ji Jain suggested to establish incubation centers at different places in different university to help the students.
The conference was successfully conducted and came to an end on 22nd November with the valediction ceremony.
In his address to the participants prior to valediction, Prof. B.P. Sharma proposed to conduct various development programmes together with IRIRIE in the near future which would developed the concept of Relative Economics to newer heights.